Home 2 Forums #BattleForWorld(Truth) ♧Death: World is temporary History does not depend on anyone’s expectations or wants. People have their ow

• Author
    rabbiul haque
    Keymaster

“Take advantage of five conditions before five: life before death, recovery before illness, retirement before busyness, youth before old age and prosperity before deprivation.” – The Last Prophet (pbuh). / “Many people fail to properly benefit from the two blessings – wellness and leisure.” – Hadith. / Every day when the sun rises in the morning, the day declares in this sense – “If anyone can do good deeds today, let him do it. Because I will never come to you again.” Hadith. / Dua: O Allah, do not leave us in our misery, do not seize us in our time of indifference and do not include us among the heedless. O Allah, we ask You for the blessings of the moments of life and the blessings of time. / “I find it absolutely unbearable when I see a person who is completely unemployed, that he is not engaged in any work of religion, nor in any work of the world.” – Caliph Omar (ra). / “Days are the record of your life. Give them permanence through good deeds.” – Hazrat Ali (ra)

Reply To: History does not depend on anyone’s expectations or wants. People have their ow
Your information: